TPG Community

Get online support

No internet connection

sabhar10
Level 2
I switched to TPG on 23rd of March and yet I am unable to use internet connection at my home. I was told there may be a technical problem in my house and when the technician came to inspect he told everythings seems to be fine on my end however my service isn’t activated. This is so frustating. I have been talking to helpdesk yet nobody would address my problem. Nothing can get more worse than this.
1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @sabhar10,

We're sad to know that you're having issues with the service. We'd love to help get to the bottom of this, to better understand the status of the service connection, please shoot me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

I switched to TPG on 23rd of March and yet I am unable to use internet connection at my home. I was told there may be a technical problem in my house and when the technician came to inspect he told everythings seems to be fine on my end however my service isn’t activated. This is so frustating. I have been talking to helpdesk yet nobody would address my problem. Nothing can get more worse than this.