TPG Community

Get online support

No internet why

SOLVED Go to solution
Dave05
Level 3
So I live in Kurri Kurri Nsw and I’ve been out of internet for now nearly a week I got told someone will be coming to fix it as they was working on updating the line , but now when I try to make time for the Technician to come and fix this problem in a time frame that works with me as I work afternoon shift I got nothing!!! So once again I’m calling tpg to help fix this hopefully I can get this fix as it says on the app it’s been resolved and it not resolved
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KarlB

Hi @Dave05 

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your service?

Regards,

Karl

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
KarlB

Hi @Dave05 

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your service?

Regards,

Karl

Dave05
Level 3
Hey there KarlB I’m new to this community chat so how do you pm here or is it easier to email
KarlB

Hi @Dave05 

You can send me a PM by clicking on my username "KarlB" above and clicking "Send a Message"

Regards,

Karl

KarlB

Hi @Dave05 

Thanks for your PM. Our Engineers are already investigating your case, and will be in contact later on today with an update.

Regards,

Karl