TPG Community

Get online support

No internet why

SOLVED Go to solution
Highlighted
Level 1b
So I live in Kurri Kurri Nsw and I’ve been out of internet for now nearly a week I got told someone will be coming to fix it as they was working on updating the line , but now when I try to make time for the Technician to come and fix this problem in a time frame that works with me as I work afternoon shift I got nothing!!! So once again I’m calling tpg to help fix this hopefully I can get this fix as it says on the app it’s been resolved and it not resolved
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Hi @Dave05 

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your service?

Regards,

Karl

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Hi @Dave05 

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your service?

Regards,

Karl

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 1b
Hey there KarlB I’m new to this community chat so how do you pm here or is it easier to email
Highlighted

Hi @Dave05 

You can send me a PM by clicking on my username "KarlB" above and clicking "Send a Message"

Regards,

Karl

Highlighted

Hi @Dave05 

Thanks for your PM. Our Engineers are already investigating your case, and will be in contact later on today with an update.

Regards,

Karl