TPG Community

Get online support

When will I have internet again??

Miasmum
Level 2
Still waiting to hear from TPG about when a NBN technician will call us to arrange to fix our internet which has been out since Tuesday. Multiple people trying to work from home using data which is now starting to run out.
2 REPLIES 2
Shane

Hi @Miasmum,

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for raising this to us, I was able to locate the account using your community details and I've seen that the issue affecting the service has been escalated to our Engineering Team. Based on the latest update, NBN Technician is scheduled to check the connection tomorrow, Saturday, 09 January 2021, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM.

Updates will be provided via SMS or Phone call when it becomes available, let us know should you require further assistance.

Regards,

Still waiting to hear from TPG about when a NBN technician will call us to arrange to fix our internet which has been out since Tuesday. Multiple people trying to work from home using data which is now starting to run out.
NunezAllen
Level 2

Thanks for the update and quick reply. I'll be sure to keep an eye on this thread. Looking for the same issue. Bumped into your thread. Thanks for creating it. Looking forward for solution.

official site