TPG Community

Get online support

Wondercom certificate not valid

SOLVED Go to solution
gavogr
Level 3
Not sure where to post this so in the welcome it is.
I have started to receive certificate errors from Wondercom
The certificate is saying not valid or expired
Valid from 5/05/2015 to 7/05/2017
This is happening on both phone and Pc
Emails still download and send
How do I fix this one.
Thanks
Gavin
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dons2000
Level 3

Hi @Ahra_G ,

Looks like the fix has worked, I haven't had any problems in last 24 hours.

Thanks & regards

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
johanp
Level 2
I’m also getting this...
AlanF
Level 2
I am getting this too. Don’t know what it is about, but very persistent. Fortunately emails still received ok and also can send.
G0
Level 2
Level 2

This has been happening to me too and driving me crazy.

Can anyone offer any help to fix, please.

Dons2000
Level 3

From the community posts it looks like all of TPG email server clients are receiving the security certificate error.

I'm getting the same pop up error message when I open Outlook (Office 2016) to view my TPG emails. This started today.

The pop up warning states; "The server you are connected to is using a security certificate that cannot be verified. The target principal name is incorrect." When you view the security certificate it indicates it is issued to "mail.wondercom.com.au" and expired 7/05/2017.

According to web searches, "Wondercom" appears to be an old subsidiary business of TPG.

If that is the case, why is TPG all of a sudden today, using a subsidiary company's expired security certificate on TPG's mail server????

This needs to get fixed now. 

gavogr
Level 3
Looks like mine has stopped popping up this morning
Maybe it’s fixed.
Time will tell
Stoltenberg
Level 2

@Dons2000 wrote:

From the community posts it looks like all of TPG email server clients are receiving the security certificate error.

I'm getting the same pop up error message when I open Outlook (Office 2016) to view my TPG emails. This started today.

The pop up warning states; "The server you are connected to is using a security certificate that cannot be verified. The target principal name is incorrect." When you view the security certificate it indicates it is issued to "mail.wondercom.com.au" and expired 7/05/2017.

According to web searches, "Wondercom" appears to be an old subsidiary business of TPG.

If that is the case, why is TPG all of a sudden today, using a subsidiary company's expired security certificate on TPG's mail server????

This needs to get fixed now. 

I faced similar kind of issue last time, I am still searching for some proper solution

Ahra_G

Hi All, 

The email issue was raised to our System Administrators and have confirmed that everything should be working properly now. 

Should this not be the case, please don't hesitate to send us a private message in order for us to assist accordingly. 

Regards,

Ahra_G

Dons2000
Level 3

Hi @Ahra_G ,

Looks like the fix has worked, I haven't had any problems in last 24 hours.

Thanks & regards

peterjames
Level 3

It's not working for me, this is the message I am getting.

Is there an explaination for why this is happening?

Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from new-postoffice.tpg.com.au (for example, passwords, messages or credit cards). Learn more

NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID

To get Chrome’s highest level of security, turn on enhanced protection