Welcome to the Community!
I've managed to locate an account using your Community details and remote test results showed that your modem is connected for almost 2 days; which indicates a stable line.
There are different types of dropouts that you may experience:
1. Network dropouts, this dropout is caused by a line fault on TPG or NBN's network. Affecting all device(s) LAN/Wireless connected to the modem/router this may require a real-time test and investigation by our Technicians and Engineers.
2. Wireless dropouts, this issue only affects the device(s) connected via Wi-Fi which can easily be fix by doing adjustment to the modem/router's settings.
3. Dropouts caused by ongoing outage in your area.
In the event that you experience dropouts via Wireless/Wi-Fi connection, we recommend having a read on the following articles:
• Troubleshooting a Slow Internet Connection
• Easy Steps to Improve Wi-Fi Connection In Your Home
• Wireless Channel on your modem - what is it and why should I change it
If the issue persists, please let us know so we can have our Technical team to contact and assist you.
... View more
This appears to happen with all devices simultaenously within the household regardless of distance from the wifi modem router itself. There is only one device connected to the router via cable and it is not immune to the drop out. Are you able to investigate further to determine the root cause or can you please suggest an alternative way to test/diagnose the issue?
... View more