Hi @blizzard81 ,
Thanks for raising this to us.There are different types of speed issues that you may experience:
1. Speed issues caused by a line fault on TPG or NBN's network. Affecting all device(s) LAN/Wireless connected to the modem/router this may require a real-time test and investigation by our Technicians and Engineers.
2. Wireless Speed issue this issue only affects the device(s) connected via Wi-Fi which can easily be fix by doing adjustment to the modem/router's settings.
3. Speed issues caused by ongoing outage in your area.
I've managed to run remote test on your connection and have detected that your session is working for more than a month now which means the line is stable.
It's possible that the trouble you may be having could be WIFI-related (signal interference, distance, weak signal) if you're using a WIFI connection only.
We recommend having a read on the following articles:
• Troubleshooting a Slow Internet Connection
• Easy Steps to Improve Wi-Fi Connection In Your Home
• Wireless Channel on your modem - what is it and why should I change it
If the issue persists, send me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).
How do I private message (PM) in the community
@blizzard81 wrote: I have noticed that my modem connection speed has dropped from around 44Mbs to a little over 20Mbs. This has been in the last week or and hasn't gone back up. Any ideas?
... View more