TPG Community

Get online support

ADSL installation been cancelled without formal notice

wileam
Level 2

I got the email about my ADSL2+ installation on 13 July, 

The installation date of your TPG ADSL2+ with Home Phone service has now been confirmed. 

Installation date: Wednesday, July 18th 2018.
Installation time frame: between 1pm - 6pm.

and I got a call says it get cancelled on 6 pm 17 July, a NIGHT before appointment. AND there is nobody tell me the new appointment date. AND when I check the system, it says my installation has been succeed. which is apparently WRONG.

Could you tell me when my ADSL2+ will be installed and why the previous installation been cancelled without any written notice??? Also the installation status in the system is wrong.

10 REPLIES 10
Erika

Hi @wileam,

I can see that this case is being handled by one of our Complaints resolution case managers.

Can you please let us know your best contact time so that I can arrange a call to discuss this further with you?

wileam
Level 2

@Erika Thank you for your reply.

I thought the complaints is about the FTTB. I didn't aware there is a case manager for my ADSL2+ installation issue.

I'm available after 6 pm workday.

Erika

Hi @wileam

Our Customer Relations are only available between 9am - 5pm SYD. Would it be possible if we can schedule the call back anytime between those hours?

Regards,  

Shane

Hi @wileam,

One of our Complaints Resolution Case Manager tried to contact you earlier today unfortunately no avail.

Is there a chance we can arrange a call in between 9-5PM Sydney time?

We'll wait for your response.

Regards,

wileam
Level 2

I got the message that there is another appointment on yesterday 1-6 pm afternoon. And today I got an email says the internet was installed successfully. But when I back home and test, still no connection.

After contacted your service team, I got a message:

Telstra have told us they have booked a technician to check your TPG service anytime between now and 03/Aug/2018. Your attendance is NOT required.

I want to know:

1. WHEN will I get internet?

2. When is the billing started? I don't want to pay for a service didn't installed successfully.

Shane

Hi @wileam,

I want to know:

1. WHEN will I get internet?

- The service installation was done today. Unfortunately, during the installation a line fault was detected causing the internet not to work and our Engineering Team raised this to Telstra.

Your service should work once the line fault is rectified.

Telstra have told us they have booked a technician to check your TPG service anytime between now and 03/Aug/2018.

2. When is the billing started? I don't want to pay for a service didn't installed successfully.

The billing cycle usually starts once the installation is done. I will raise this to our Engineering Team and request for a feedback tomorrow.

Regards,

Thea

Hi @wileam,

I've seen that your assigned complaint resolution case manager has tried to ring you on your mobile, but was unable to reach you. 

Should you have a preferred callback time or alternate number, let me know so I can advise their team. Thank you.

wileam
Level 2

Hi @Thea, sorry I missed the call. The number is correct, could you advise the team to call me at noon workday during 12:00-1:30 pm.

Riezl

Hi @wileam, thanks for letting us know.

We'll advise the Complaints Resolution Case Manager to contact you between 12PM and 1:30PM NSW Time.

Should you require further assistance, feel free to drop us a message. Thank you.