TPG Community

Get online support

ADSL2+ Install Completed, but no internet - No adsl light on

Sung
Level 2

Hello,

I ordered the ADSL2+/Home phone bundle not long ago. I got the email confirming that the installation finished. However, the adsl light on the modem is off and there is no internet connection. Why is it so? 

Please help. 

9 REPLIES 9
Shane

Hi @Sung,

Welcome to the community!

What troubleshooting have you done so far?

We made an article about on 'How to setup ADSL2+ connection'

You can visit this link for reference.

Kindly PM me your account details (Username/Customer ID or Contact number associated with the account).

If it still the same after the troubleshooting let me know.

Regards,

Sung
Level 2
Hello, thank you for replying.

I have gone through the 'how to setup adsl2+ connection' and it is still not working.

I have resetted the modem as well but to no avail and I connected through the ethernet (no filter)/wifi and not working. The adsl light on the modem is still off.

I sent you my details.

Shane

Hi @Sung,

Thanks for sending me your details.

I will run initial test on your connection and get back to you shortly.

Cheers!

Shane

Hi @Sung,

Initial test result shown a clear line status.

I'd like to arrange a call from one of our Technicians for further test and assessment.

Kindly PM me your best contact number and preferred time for today.

Regards,

Thea

Hi @Sung,

Thank you for providing your details via Private Message.

We have arranged a callback for you today on the mobile number provided and on your preferred time which is between 02:00 - 05:00 PM SYD. 

Kindly wait for our senior technician's call and do not hesitate to let us know how it will go. 

Shane

Hi @Sung,

I can see that you have been in touch with one of our Technicians and the connection issue has been raised to our Engineering Team for further test and investigation.

Updates will be provided within 24hrs via SMS or phone call.

Let me know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!

Sung
Level 2

Hello, I do need an assistance. TPG contacted me and I was able to book a visit for a technician.

However the technician did not show up - he/she was supposed to show up between 1pm - 5pm today and there have been no contact as to why they didn't visit. I waited from 1pm so it's quite impossible to have missed them....

Please tell me what happened and what I should do. 

Shane

Hi @Sung,

I will pass this on to our Engineering Team and request for urgent feedback.

I'll get back to you shortly.

Regards,

Shane

Hi @Sung,

I can see that you have been in touch with one of our Engineers. I don’t have any further updates differing from what has already been communicated to you. Your experience is important to us and we will be keeping a close eye on your case and will provide you with updates where possible.

Regards,