ADSL2+ installation delay

Hyunsic
Level 2
I have been waiting for TPG installation for 2weeks. How long do you guys need to do this simple work? Please let me know the exact date a technician comes not just scheduled date. Otherwise let me know how to cancel and get refund.
4 REPLIES 4
BasilDV

Hi @Hyunsic,

Welcome to TPG Community!

The standard installation time frame for ADSL2+ is 10 to 20 working days.

Once the order is confirmed, a notification will be sent via email with the date of the installation of your service. The technician visit will depend on the assessment that will be given by Telstra if there's a need of it, but if not, then it will be a remote activation or installation.

We were not able to locate your account using your community details to look into it further. Please shoot me a private message with your TPG username or CID number to review your account.

Click this link for the instructions on how to send a PM.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

BasilDV

Thank you for sending your account details via PM, @Hyunsic.

I reviewed the account and learned that our Service delivery team was trying to contact you before to inform you that the initial installation date was the 12th of October, but you were unreachable. They sent you an SMS with their number, but they failed to receive a call.

Since you are aware about the new schedule which will be tomorrow, did you confirm it with them? Were you able to contact our Service delivery team via phone call or did you respond to the SMS?

If not, I'll arrange a call from our Tech team to look into it further. Please PM me your preferred time and best number to be contacted today to discuss this further.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @Hyunsic,

I understand that our Service delivery team has been in touch and they booked the installation tomorrow. You or someone 18 yrs old and above are required to be at home during the installation. Further updates will be given by them.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @Hyunsic,

I understand that the technician have arrived and installed the TPG FTTB service. We can see that the internet is working with a great speed.

Thank you for your patience that you've provided us to resolve this issue.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

NOTE:

Please mark the case as resolve / accepted as a solution if everything is working fine on your end. Smiley Happy