TPG Community

Get online support

Any Chariot customers transffered to TPG?

SOLVED Go to solution
Solarman
Level 2

Has anyone transffered from Chariot to TPG.Maybee you have the NBN and had to transfer as Chariot is not part of NBN. I want to transfer to TPG ADSL2 before the NBN comes to our area then switch to an NBN plan when it arrives

Im told by TPG that I have to be without Internet for 20 to 30 days before I can reconnect. This is crazy as Chariot is owned by TPG. I cannot get much sence out of TPG call centre and Chariot dont care much as they will be closing. I want to stay with TPG as we have never had any trouble with connections etc.I am also told that if I want a phone bundle I have to change my home phone no which would be very inconveiniant. Anyone with similar problems or have resolved them? Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mische29
Level 3

Hey @Solarman,

Didn't experience the same thing as yours but shouldn't your internet connection be disconnected once the other ISP steps in? That's the usual process right?

Try porting your phone number, I think that's possible. Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Mische29
Level 3

Hey @Solarman,

Didn't experience the same thing as yours but shouldn't your internet connection be disconnected once the other ISP steps in? That's the usual process right?

Try porting your phone number, I think that's possible. Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy