TPG Community

Get online support

Awaiting new ADSL2+ installation

SOLVED Go to solution
bwatiwat29
Level 2

Hi,

I initially signed up on the 06/04/20 for ADSL2+ to be connected. I was wondering if I could get an update on how the installation is progressing. I keep checking the installation tracker but it doesn't give much information. I am unable to contact TPG through the online chat or app as well. I understand it is especially busy at this time, but it would be great if I could get an update on the installation.

Thank you,

Breanne

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Ken-C

Hi there             

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your CID (customer identication number) or your mobile phone number so can look at this service for you Smiley Happy

kind regards

View solution in original post

bwatiwat29
Level 2

Just a little update.

I messaged Ken about the status of my order. He informed me to get in touch with him again if I didn't hear anything back from TPG before COB on Friday 24th April.

I received a message today about my installation being booked in a weeks' time. That's about 16 business days since I initially applied for the internet, so within the 10-20 day time frame they provided. Due to the busy circumstances, I'm just glad that the installation isn't late.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Ken-C

Hi there             

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your CID (customer identication number) or your mobile phone number so can look at this service for you Smiley Happy

kind regards

bwatiwat29
Level 2

Just a little update.

I messaged Ken about the status of my order. He informed me to get in touch with him again if I didn't hear anything back from TPG before COB on Friday 24th April.

I received a message today about my installation being booked in a weeks' time. That's about 16 business days since I initially applied for the internet, so within the 10-20 day time frame they provided. Due to the busy circumstances, I'm just glad that the installation isn't late.