TPG Community

Get online support

Internet connection failure

jhjeon1225
Level 2
Internet connect light on the router doesnot turn on today(8 Feb 2020). There is any network problem in the carindale?
4 REPLIES 4
Riezl

Hi @jhjeon1225,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We'd like to look into this and help with the resolution. We have located an account using your community details, but we'd like to make sure that we got the right one. Please PM us your TPG customer ID, username and complete address.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

jhjeon1225
Level 2
I still haven't used the Internet. My townhouse manager made a reservation and promised to come in person from TPG today to check and fix the internet's exterior, but I want to know exactly what time it will come. On February 8th, I posted a message that there was a problem on the internet, but it has already been almost a week. I couldn't use the Internet for a week even though I paid $59 a month.
Riezl

We had a look at your account and we can see that our Engineering Team is still chasing this matter with Telstra.

We understand how inconvenient to pay for a service that you are not getting as we are customers as well, thus we'll advise the case engineer to assess a billing adjustment as soon as the issue is resolved.

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience.

jhjeon1225
Level 2
I could not use the Internet for seven days from February 8 to 14 due to TPG network problems. On the morning of February 15, the TPG engineer solved the network problem. It is only eight days after the problem occurred. You answered that there would be a billing adjustment for this period, but the monthly fee of $59.99 was paid out on February 17. I want you to check.