NBN INSTALLATION

lisaphan
Level 2
Hello, I recently have purchased your NBN bundle for 85mb/s, I’ve tracked the installation and its all done apart from the installation. I rang up and waited 1 hr to get a response.. I got told that I will be contacted in 48 hours regarding my installation date and It has been past 48 hours and no contact, so I try and contact TPG but its an absolute nightmare and no one picked up after 1hr on the line.. I really need this to be installed I have been waiting 13 days for it to be installed. I have my modem, I just need a technician asap before I raise this to the ombudsman .
2 REPLIES 2
JayeshP9

Welcome to TPG Community,

You can private message to me your customer ID, username, service address or mobile number so i can check status here.

regards

JayeshP9

JayeshP9

Hi lisaphan,

I have noted that in our record your address is 22a Coolibar st however on nbn  22 Coolibar St available in their data, your address  is 22a Coolibar St but what about your neighbour address is 22 or 22b? let me know so i can send request for our customer service team so they can pass to nbn. Because based on nbn address 22 Coolibar is Serviceable by HFC. Drop, wall plate, and NTD in place. I have able to see that nbn technician already booked for  Wednesday, 22 April 2020, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM.

regards

JayeshP9.