New in tpg

SOLVED Go to solution
Suprintamu
Level 2
I am a dodo user right now(for this month as i already paid). But just yesterday i register for tpg as dodo was too slow. I still have dodo huawei Hg659 router with me. The thing that concerns me is. Will this router work with tpg server? or i should order tpg routers? Is there any difference in speed? And other thing is ;what happens if my tpg is also activated while dodo is still active? Please help me.
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
DB
Level 3
Level 3

TPG will provide you with a new pre-configured modem with your TPG NBN plan. You can track your installation here http://www.tpg.com.au/support/trackmyorder.

Once the service has been installed, I would suggest contacting DODO to ensure that the service has been cancelled.

View solution in original post

BasilDV

Hi @Suprintamu,

Welcome to TPG Community!

If you failed to notify DODO to disconnect your account, then it will remain active even though your TPG account is already activated.

For our NBN Plans, we do provide a free modem for our clients which is configured to work with the bundled home phone.

Please coordinate with DODO to prevent any future issues on the account.

Kind regards,

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
DB
Level 3
Level 3

TPG will provide you with a new pre-configured modem with your TPG NBN plan. You can track your installation here http://www.tpg.com.au/support/trackmyorder.

Once the service has been installed, I would suggest contacting DODO to ensure that the service has been cancelled.

BasilDV

Hi @Suprintamu,

Welcome to TPG Community!

If you failed to notify DODO to disconnect your account, then it will remain active even though your TPG account is already activated.

For our NBN Plans, we do provide a free modem for our clients which is configured to work with the bundled home phone.

Please coordinate with DODO to prevent any future issues on the account.

Kind regards,

Suprintamu
Level 2
Thank you for your suggestion. But the thing is, we dont have NBN around our areas for now. Thats why its just ADSL+ plan . And while registering they do gave us tpg modem but it was 100 dollar(expensive) .so, we decided to use our old dodo modem. So the question is, will the old dodo modem work with tpg?
BasilDV

Hi @Suprintamu,

If the modem provided by DODO is not locked with them, then yes, it should work. We just need to change the configuration of your modem with your new TPG account information.

Once the ADSL2+ is installed, our tech team can guide you with set up to make the internet work with your current modem.

Regards,