TPG Community

Get online support

New user - connection issue

joes1977
Level 2

I'm a new user for ADSL+ home bundle. Though TPG sent a mail yesterday saying my service is enabled, I'm not seeing the internet light turning green in the modem. The physical connection is good. Is there a way if TPG can confirm if the service is active? Some help on how to get this sorted is really appreciated.

5 REPLIES 5
Riezl

Hi @joes1977,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We have located the account using your community details and we can see that the issue has been escalated to our Engineering Team.

The Team has identified a fault on the line and they have lodged the case to Telstra who has committed to send a technician anytime between now and 20/Apr/2019.

The case engineer tried to contact you today, but to no avail.

The team is closely monitoring this and further updates will be provided as soon as it becomes available.

Should you have further queries, feel free to message us. Thank you.

joes1977
Level 2

Thanks Reizl, that helps. Is there a way I can reach back to the engineer who is looking into this case? I have been waiting for their call, but unfortunately I missed when I popped out for a moment.

Shane

Hi @joes1977

We've seen that you have been in contact with one of our Engineers and advised the current progress. We'll keep an eye on this case, further updates will be provided by our Engineering Team via Phone call or SMS.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!

joes1977
Level 2

Thanks Shane, i got a call later in the afternoon. So if i understand it right this is a problem with the line and Telstra engineer will be fixing it in around a week or so? Fingers crossed.

Riezl

Yes, @joes1977. The case engineer will contact you as soon as the final report regarding the outcome of the technician visit is received.