TPG Community

Get online support

New user - connection issue

SOLVED Go to solution
darkknight2038
Level 2

I'm a new user for ADSL+ home bundle  

I need to make an appointment to install the network

A few days ago, there was a text stating that I would install it today, but my text is back wrong. Back to no

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Shane

Hi @darkknight2038,

Welcome to the community!

We're able to locate your account using your community details. We confirmed that your ADSL2+ installation has been completed. However after your service has been activated we found out a possible line issue causing the service not to work.

This issue is now being handled by our Engineering Team and has been escalated to Telstra.

Telstra have told us they have booked a technician to check your TPG service anytime between now and 17/May/2019. Your attendance is NOT required.

We'll keep an eye on this, further updates will be provided when is available by one of our Engineers. Let us know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @darkknight2038,

Welcome to the community!

We're able to locate your account using your community details. We confirmed that your ADSL2+ installation has been completed. However after your service has been activated we found out a possible line issue causing the service not to work.

This issue is now being handled by our Engineering Team and has been escalated to Telstra.

Telstra have told us they have booked a technician to check your TPG service anytime between now and 17/May/2019. Your attendance is NOT required.

We'll keep an eye on this, further updates will be provided when is available by one of our Engineers. Let us know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!