TPG Community

Get online support

No internet connection yet although it has passed the installation time frame

cheoheric33
Level 2

Hi

As mentioned, I still don't have internet connection although it has passed the installation time frame.

I have tried to call & use the online support but unable to reach anyone for support.

The installation status hasn't been updated so I am not sure what's the current status.

Please help as I need the internet connection asap as I am working from home right now.

Thanks.

Regards

Eric

16 REPLIES 16
JayeshP9

Welcome to TPG Community,

You can private message to me your customer ID, username, service address and mobile number so i can check status here.

regards

JayeshP9

JayeshP9

Thanks for providing details,Your ADSL2+ installation is already completed.

Can you tell me about where your modem is connected?

How many socket you have?

which modem are you using?

If you have multiple socket then you need to try one by one socket.

regards

JayeshP9.

cheoheric33
Level 2

My response as below.

Can you tell me about where your modem is connected? Directly to the phone socket on the wall. I am not using any house phone.

How many socket you have? Only 1 socket.

which modem are you using? TDW9970

If you have multiple socket then you need to try one by one socket. Only 1 socket.

JayeshP9

Yes,You need to  connect you DSL port ( gray colored )  of modem directlly to socket using white telephone cable. Tell me which light are ON after.

regards

JayeshP9.

cheoheric33
Level 2

Only the power & wifi lights are ON.

JayeshP9

Are sure that you have one socket? 

cheoheric33
Level 2

I checked around the house, there is only 1.

Btw, yesterday I also received another phone text stating that TPG is contacting Telstra for an update on my installation & will be contacted on the next business day. 

JayeshP9

Okay, Can you connect cable which coming from socket to one of Yellow port of router instead of DSL port?

Regards

JayeshP9.

cheoheric33
Level 2

You mean the WLAN port?

Yes, I have tried each one of them (4 all together) and no changes on the light.