No internet

Kubzer
Level 2
Hey, my internet has stoped operating since yesterday afternoon around 5pm and still isn't running. If its possible to fix this issue or get an explanation i would appreciate it alot.
5 REPLIES 5
Riezl

Hi @Kubzer,

For customers experiencing any issues with their service, we recommend the best thing to do first is check if there's an outage.

Check our Service Status page for any known outages.                  

If you're on NBN, we have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage

If there are no known outages in your area, you can proceed with the troubleshooting steps indicated on this link : Troubleshooting No Internet Connection

Should you need further assistance, feel free to search community for help or chat with us at https://www.tpg.com.au/support/contact/  and we'd be glad to assist you.

babihutan1
Level 2

Hi Riezl,

Why are you just responding to the query that only need a standard response? What about your other customers and new customers that are currently waiting for their installation to be finalised.

We have been promised that a technician comes and fix things. But they never came and we are left stranded with money out of pocket with noi service.

Kubzer
Level 2
Same here actually, i was trying to get a technician to come because they were supposed to in January but no one has come and we have the nbn modem thats been sitting there for 2 months almost 3 now.
Riezl

Hi @babihutan1,

We are getting a lot of queries at the moment and we understand that some get frustrated due to the long wait times.

In light of the recent happenings due to the COVID19 outbreak, TPG's telephone support team members are transitioning to work from home set-up to lessen the exposure and chance of contracting the virus.

Nevertheless, we are committed to responding to all queries via all possible means as quickly as possible.

We really appreciate your patience during this time.

We had a look at your account and we can see that the issue has been escalated to our Engineering Team. Though the service has been installed and activated, we have identified a fault on the line causing it not to function , thus we have coordinated the matter with Telstra who has committed to send a technician anytime between now and 20/March/2020.

Further updates will be provided by the case engineer via SMS or phone call.

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Kubzer
Level 2
Hey i need a technician to come aswell to install the nbn modem and hook up the line.