TPG Community

Get online support

No response from installation team

justych17
Level 3

The system is very vague on the installation status, there has been no follow up whatsoever since i've paid. What is going on, can i at least know the time frame which the installation should be completed by. I am very unhappy with the support as one of your online tech support said they would contact me today and failed to do so. 

13 REPLIES 13
KarlB

Hi @justych17,

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your service?

Regards,

Karl

justych17
Level 3

Replied in PM.

KarlB

Replied via PM

justych17
Level 3

Its been over 2 days which you said they wouldve call me, im done waiting for a response. I would like a refund and you to cancel the service that was non-existent in the first place. I have deeply frustrated as I though signing up with such a huge company I wouldn't have a problem. Clearly there is an issue of you providing service! At least please do this for me. 

justych17
Level 3
Now there isn’t even a reply from any moderators to follow up my case. This service is absolutely disgusting
KarlB

Hi @

I have requested for our Provisioning Team to investigate, and requested for someone to call you back with an update.

Regards,

Karl

justych17
Level 3
Absolutely disgusting, only replied one email from the case operator and then no follow up. Haven’t even gotten any service out of this. Refund me everything now, this is unacceptable. You might as well help everyone else refund.
justych17
Level 3
Not even a date given for installation, so do I need to wait over a year until I’ll get any response? Second biggest provider what a joke! The worst customer service I’ve experienced so far
KarlB

Hi @justych17 

I understand your frustration.

I have checked your order and we are still waiting for the Wholesaler to provide an ETA. I have requested for our Provisioning Team to investigate and requested for someone to call you back ASAP today with an update.

Regards,

Karl