Refund for no service

stephaniediep98
Level 2

Hello, 

I've been trying to connect to ADSL2+ internet at my new address since early November and after 2 weeks of waiting around, I called up TPG to be notified that the service cannot be provided to my address. Thus a full refund of $169.94 (Unlimited data ($59.99) + Set Up Fee ($79.95) + Home Phone Line Rental ($20) + Modem delivery charge ($10) was to be returned to me according to the TPG staff over the phone. Almost a week passed and still no refund so I had to contact TPG again, but another lady on the phone said only $59.99 will be refunded first as the modem router needs to be sent back to TPG office at North Ryde with a Connote number. The StarTrack delivery man has already picked up the packaged modem on Thursday 28th November 2019 and tracking states it has been successfully delivered on Monday 2nd December 2019 and yet the remaining refund has not been made ($109.95). I have even typed up a personal letter to include in the package requesting for the refund to be carried out.

May you please look into this? Thank you. 

Stephanie

7 REPLIES 7
Shane

Hi @stephaniediep98 ,

Welcome to the community!

We're sad to know that service was not succefully installed due to provisioning issue. We'd love to help get to the bottom of this and see what happened to the account. To better understand the situation, we'd like to get your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file). Feel free to send it via PM.

In case you need a reference: How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Cheers!

Shane

Hi @stephaniediep98 ,

Thanks for sending me your details. I was able to locate your account using the given details. I responded to your Private Message in regards with your account related concern. 

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!

Shane

Hi @stephaniediep98,

Our Account Team is now handling this case. Updates will be provided via SMS or Phone call when it becomes available. Let us know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!

stephaniediep98
Level 2
Hi, I had a lady from TPG contact me last Saturday by the name of Angelie stating she will call me back on Monday 9th December about the remaining refund of $10; however, it is Wednesday night now and still nothing from TPG and no refund received.
Rica_R

Hi @stephaniediep98

We appreciate you raising your concern with us, sorry to hear no one has been in contact you as yet.

We'll chase this matter with Angelie's Team and have them contact you for the updates. 

I can look at arranging for a member of our Accounts team to contact you, however given the current time I expect that this will take place tomorrow. What would be the best time for us to get in touch?

stephaniediep98
Level 2
Tomorrow Thursday 12th December in the afternoon around 3pm will be good. Thanks.
Rica_R

Hi @stephaniediep98,

I've seen that Angelie has been and in touch and $10 has been refunded on your account. 

If you do have any outstanding issues feel free to send us PM and we would be more than happy to help.