TPG Community

Get online support

Send me an email and tell me that someone came to install 04/09/2019. Still no network until now

wengqian
Level 2
I want to know how I should unsubscribe my remaining 17-month contract? I don't want to wait without time. Also do not want to let telsta let me contact TPG every day, TPG is waiting to contact telsta. The end result is that I paid the money but could not enjoy the network.
Shane

Hi @wengqian,

We understand how much your service means to you. Our Engineering Team is working around the clock to fix the service as early as possible.  don’t have any further updates differing from what has already been communicated to you. Your experience is important to us and we will be keeping a close eye on your case. Do you wish to speak with our Engineering Team again? If so, let us know your best contact time tomorrow.

Cheers!

wengqian
Level 2
At 4 o'clock this afternoon, a technician came to my house to check it out for 4-5 minutes. I don't know why no one is dealing with the problem. When two people came to check, they said that he could not handle it. Wait until someone else comes over. I don't understand if I have found a problem? Before the installation, my broadband can be changed to TPG for various line problems. Now I am really disappointed with TPG. There are problems that are pushed and pushed, and no one really deals with the problem.
BasilDV

Hi @wengqian,

Based on the report from the Technician, there's no lead-in going to your premises which is why the service is not working.

They've raised this with the team that will install a new lead-in and further updates will be given by your assigned Engineer.

Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience.

Regards,

BasilDV

wengqian
Level 2
What I don't understand is why optus broadband is fine. TPG said that no phone line came in. And when will this new phone line come over and install?
Riezl

Hi @wengqian, we have made a follow up with our Engineering Team and the case engineer will contact you within the day to discuss the progression of the case.

Riezl

Hi @wengqian, our Engineering Team tried to contact you, but to no avail. Please provide us your availability so we can organise a callback. Thank you.

wengqian
Level 2

HI.Can I contact my wife if I can? Because I am not good at picking up the phone at work. Thank you. My wife's phone number is xxxxxxxxxx

Riezl

We'll advise the team, @wengqian. Thank you.

wengqian
Level 2
Hi ,I want to know what is happening in our home network now? When will someone come to work? Instead of looking at it every time, leave it in less than five minutes.What can I have in my family? Or can I unsubscribe from the remaining 17-month contract?