TPG Community

Get online support

Still waiting for Internet!

hirenpatel1
Level 2

Signed up and paid for on 31st March but still not internet. It should have been done this morning but no one showed up. When you talk to someone on chat, they give you the infiormation that you already know. Below average service. I had optus at my old place, never had any complaints.

9 REPLIES 9
JayeshP9

Welcome to TPG Community,

You can private message to me your customer ID, username, service address and mobile number so i can check status here.

regards

JayeshP9

hirenpatel1
Level 2

Details sent.

JayeshP9

Hi hirenpatel1,

I have created ticket for Telstra to complete your installtion,  Installtion date is today however lookalike we haven't got updage from Technician so i have raised issue with Engineering team to follow up with Telstra.  Ticket number #59630196

Regards

JayeshP9.

hirenpatel1
Level 2

Hi Jayesh,

Technician came to our place but could not connect the intenet. He said there is no connection from building to home however previous tenants did have the connection. I have been working from occasionally due to the outbreak and have spent a lot on mobile data. Can you please help with this as a matter of urgency?

Hope this gets resolved soon.

JayeshP9

Hi hirenpatel1,

I have checked  your ticket and noted that Testra Technician mentioned about unable to access MDF room due damaged abloy lock/key so now you need to arrange access to that MDF room via Strata or property agent. 

Regards

JayeshP9.

hirenpatel1
Level 2

Hi Jayesh,

I just spoke to the RelmProperty who can gives access to the MDF room. If we can reschedule the appointment, the technician simply will have to call them on the day of appointment to get the access code. I will provide the number to call them.

Is there anyway you can help me reschedule it please?

Kind regards,

Hiren

JayeshP9

Hi,

I need some  details.

When technician came that time are you with him when he try to open MDF room?

what he told you about access?

Have check lock of mdf room? is that broken or just only key issue.

you mentioned about access code so i believe there might be utility key box available in your building,

Usaully if technician book then you need to provide contact number of real estate agent  to him so he can call you in front of you and sometime utility key box  area is not accessble without customer assitance, it might inside garage or outside near entrance.

Regards

JayeshP9.

hirenpatel1
Level 2

Hi Jayesh,

I wasn't there when Technician came but my cousin was. The MDF is passcode protected which the Relm Property can provide over the phone to technician. I can call them and in presence of technician to provide the passcode.

JayeshP9

Hi hirenpatel1,

I have created another ticket for Telstra but make sure this time mdf  room  is accessible for Telstra. once TPG will confirmed  with Telstra then we will provide you booking time and date for Technician visit,  you also need to notify your agent as well,   For your reference Ticket number 59663419.

Regards

JayeshP9.