TPG can't find MDF

sophiacjl
Level 2

I've asked TPG to move my service to a new address and TPG kept on telling me they can't find the MDF.

I've booked a TPG technician to come to my property on 19.01.2019 and never show up.

TPG kept on asking me to be attendent but when I was, they never come.

Now TPG wanna me to have another day off to wait for their disappeared technician????

Please TPG, have my internet installed, or I will go with someone else, and lodge a case with TIO.

7 REPLIES 7
Mc_Gerald

Hi @sophiacjl,

Welcome to community! 

Thanks for your time posting your comment here. I know that this is not a good experience at all and I'm terribly sorry for the ongoing issues with your service relocation. 

Whilst we successfully relocate thousands of services each week, we would like to sincerely apologise that this was not your experience. We understand your frustrations, particularly when you have organised to be available.

I can see here that your case is now being handled by one of our senior Engineers, I will ask them to organise an urgent call back using the contact number on file for further assistance.

Regards,

Mc

Mc_Gerald

Hi @sophiacjl,

Hope you're doing well. One of our case managers tried to contact you yesterday, Thursday 24/January/2019 using the number on file to discuss the concerns raised, but we are unable to reach you. Please call us at 13 14 23 (Option 3 + 1 ) for further assistance.

Keep in touch! 

Mc 

sophiacjl
Level 2

Tpg is just rubbisih!

I’ve given tpg 2 months to relocate my service. And have provided enough time and patient! I have told you guys I was overseas during Feb and have informed my building manager to provide the technician with the access to the MDF. I told tpg that technician just simply need to go the the building manager office and will have access. BUT No one came! And now you told me someone came and left because i didnt answer call? Why didn’t tpg just let the technician know what exactly I wrote in my email???

I received the email today telling me Telstra is presently unable to modify the ADSL service to my phone line and my original service will keep on operating.

I have moved out from my old address and why i have to keep the services there and pay my bills???????

And now this email even can’t give me a time when the installation can be done??

This is going crazy and now have lodged a case with Telecommunication Industry Ombudsman and let them to help me out! 

Stop charging me and doing your job TPG!

Erika

Hi @sophiacjl

Your feedback does matter to us and our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience. This is not the experience we've expected for you to have. 

I've flagged this now with our Complaints handling department; customer relations. As part of our complaints process,  the assigned complaint resolution case manager will be attempting to reach your contact information to discuss the concerns raised and work towards resolution by tomorrow, 7 March 2019 between 10am - 12pm NSW. 

Should you have a preferred contact time and number for the call tomorrow, please let us know via PM and we'll arrange this for you. 

Regards, 
Erika

sophiacjl
Level 2
So what??
No one tried to resolve the issue just ask me to wait and wait??
Tpg just ignored my emails! I told you guys on numerous occasions that MDF point is at the buldind and i dont have access. Tpg needs to come one weekdays so the bulding managers can provide with the access. Tpg then very helpfully book the techinian for 16th March which is a Saturday!! Are you guys losing your mind??
And now i told tpg Saturday is NOT ok, you guys ask me to wait for anthoer week, for some technician that never appear??
Ahra_G

We truly apologise for the inconvenience caused, @sophiacjl.

We understand this wasn't a pleasant experience and that this has been long overdue. I'll chase this with the assigned officer handling this matter and to provide you with the progress of the case. 

Thank you. 

Ahra_G

Hi @sophiacjl

As part of our external complaints process, a Complaints Resolution Case Manager has been assigned as a sole point of contact and will be attempting to reach your contact information to discuss the concerns raised and work towards resolution.

Your compliance officer sent you an e-mail regarding your complaint yesterday, 13 Mar 2019.

If you have any other query regarding your complaint, please do not hesitate to contact your assigned officer directly via return mail.

Thank you.