TPG Community

Get online support

Technician didn’t show up for installation

emmaliam91
Level 2
My installation appointment was booked for today (29th Jan 2020) between 8am-12pm. No one showed up. I was unable to get through on phone after 2 hours of being on hold and now when checking online the date of installation appointment has changed, without sending an email or notifying me. This is unacceptable service. I have stayed home from work to be here for the installation and am unable to do so again at the new appointment date. I would like a reasonable response (Do not dare to thank me for my patience) and compensation for taking an unpaid day off work for you to reschedule our appointment without notification( email or otherwise). Ideally you will send a technician to house now to make up for how you wasted my time and money.
Thank you.
2 REPLIES 2
Shane

Hi @emmaliam91,

Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience.

We're able to locate an account using your community details.  This is certainly not the type of installation experience we wish for our customers.

We use Telstra's infrastructure to deliver the ADSL service to you, as such we rely upon the information provided by our partners. Telstra technician wasn't able to finish the job due to high work load.

The appointment has been reschedule on 3rd of February, 2020.  We'll chase this with our Provisioning team.

Your experience is important to us and we will be keeping a close eye on your matter and will provide you with updates where possible.

Regards,

Shane

Hi @emmaliam91,

We've seen that you have been in contact with one of our Provisioning Case Manager and provided details of the new appointment schedule. Let us know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!