someone respond

tanguy95
Level 2

HI, I have been trying to contact you via phone, this community chat, also emailed the helpdesk but nobody is replying or try to contact me. 

I do understand that we are in a specific situation and things must be dealt with differently but if you cant managed to help to have your service working then don't charge your customers

It has been 3 weeks since the internet isn't working in my home. On Monday a technician came to install our NBN then we received an email from you TPG saying that everything is working but guess what? nothing is working.

I am tired of having issues with your services and even more tired than it is impossible to get a bloody answer from your team. I am following all your procedures to get in touch with someone to help and fix the internet but no answer from anybody. We are working from home my wife and I and we are using our personal data which cost us a fortune when it shouldn't.

I am expecting an answer asap

1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @tanguy95

For customers experiencing any issues with their NBN service, we recommend the best thing to do first is check if there's an outage on the NBN network.

We have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage

If there are no known outages in your area, customers can proceed with the troubleshooting steps indicated on this link : https://www.tpg.com.au/support/nbn-hfc-cable/problems_connect_internet_nbn_hfc

In your case, our Engineers have lodged the fault with NBN Co and their technician managed to restore your service after fixing the configuration issue within the NBN network.

BasilDV