TPG Community

Get online support

30 Days Cancellation Notice

williamfslee
Level 2
Hi TPG, I know this has been discussed many times and you will send me the link for T&C . However no one is gonna be happy with this kind of hidden clause. If this is common across the other ISP, fine I will suck it up. But 20 years of having my own internet this is something never happened before, am I that outdated ? Pls have some one pm me or give me the access to pm thanks
5 REPLIES 5
Aubrey

Hi @williamfslee, we got your PM and we'll wait for your details.

Thanks! 

williamfslee
Level 2
Thank you for your prompt reply. Please find my details below:
williamfslee (6624697)
Foo Syen LEE
191A EDWARD ST
OSBORNE PARK WA 6017
The invoice that i enquire is I304005072.

Also in your billing summary it also shows that I have a prepayment Balance of $20.

Please clarify the above.

Thank you
williamfslee
Level 2
Thank you for reply. May I have an estimate time frame and please advise should I keep using TPG or my new provider ?
williamfslee
Level 2
Hi TPG, I spoke to Juvy and also another colleague of yours. I have been adv that a refund of 74.99 has been processed, May I pls confirm has the refund been sent? Thank you
Shane

Hi @williamfslee,

I sent you a Private Message please check your inbox for the latest update of the refund.

regards, 

Hi TPG, I spoke to Juvy and also another colleague of yours. I have been adv that a refund of 74.99 has been processed, May I pls confirm has the refund been sent? Thank you