TPG Community

Get online support

Activate roaming while overseas

Meyoto
Level 2

Hi,

I've seen that people had this question before but it was not answered in the forum.
Can somebody please help me to activate roaming whilst I'm overseas? I can't access my account, because I can't verify my mobile number. This needs to be changed please.

Kindly,

BeMe

7 REPLIES 7
Ahra_G

Hi @Meyoto

Please send us a private message along with your TPG mobile number so we can assist. 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

Meyoto
Level 2

This really seems to turn into a nightmare now. Thank you TPG, for activating my Roaming. However, it seems like my prepaid balance is not sufficient. To log into my account, however, I still need to confirm via a code, which is sent by text message. Which I can't receive because roaming is not working. Why is this so difficult and user un-friendly?

Shane

We got you, @Meyoto

Let us help activate the International Roaming Service of your mobile. Could you shoot us a PM with your details to better understand the situation.

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

Hi,

I've seen that people had this question before but it was not answered in the forum.
Can somebody please help me to activate roaming whilst I'm overseas? I can't access my account, because I can't verify my mobile number. This needs to be changed please.

Kindly,

BeMe

This really seems to turn into a nightmare now. Thank you TPG, for activating my Roaming. However, it seems like my prepaid balance is not sufficient. To log into my account, however, I still need to confirm via a code, which is sent by text message. Which I can't receive because roaming is not working. Why is this so difficult and user un-friendly?

rosechung1
Level 3
How to send a private message? I have the same problem.
There is no option to send PM.
BasilDV

Hi @rosechung1

In order to send a private message, you need to reach level 2 by posting in the Community.

Try to check if the PM option is now available for you.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

BasilDV

rosechung1
Level 3
Thanks for that. I am now overseas in Malaysia for 10 days and then Europe for 3 months. I forgot to activate my roaming on. How do I do that even if I dont use it?
Thanks
BasilDV

Hi @rosechung1

In order to activate the international roaming, we need to raise it with our Privacy team.

Kindly send me a PM with your account details.

BasilDV