TPG Community

Get online support

Billing problem

sgraham
Level 2

We have six mobile accounts and they are being shut down one at a time because the automatic payments aren't being taken from our bank accounts any more for some reason.

I can see the accounts on my control panel on tpg.com.au and an email from TPG billing says I have a balance to pay but when I check it says I have no payments to be made.

We had our original account nuked by NBN.co thanks to a mistake by our new neighbours and a new one was created with the old being kept as an email only account. Unfortunately it seems that the mobile accounts were not rolled over to our new account and are still connnected to the original account. And now I can't make phone calls to get that fixed and make the payments.

I need someone to contact me and fix this mess to get our phones back.

Regards,

Stuart.

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for raising this to us, @sgraham. I am sad to learn that multiple mobile service is affected with this billing issue, I would love to help and get to the bottom of this. Please send me a Private Message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file) also include your best contact number and preferred time.

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@sgraham wrote:

We have six mobile accounts and they are being shut down one at a time because the automatic payments aren't being taken from our bank accounts any more for some reason.

I can see the accounts on my control panel on tpg.com.au and an email from TPG billing says I have a balance to pay but when I check it says I have no payments to be made.

We had our original account nuked by NBN.co thanks to a mistake by our new neighbours and a new one was created with the old being kept as an email only account. Unfortunately it seems that the mobile accounts were not rolled over to our new account and are still connnected to the original account. And now I can't make phone calls to get that fixed and make the payments.

I need someone to contact me and fix this mess to get our phones back.

Regards,

Stuart.