TPG Community

Get online support

Linking moblie and broadband accounts while keeping existing mobile number

bhtk102231
Level 2

Hello TPG,

I current have a home wireless broadband account which I can manage with My Account.

Now one of our familiy member also have an TPG mobile account (with his own account name / username / password etc) from a long time ago under different name and address, and it will be most convienence if we can link it to the broadband account as well, with the aim of upgrade it to "Sim Only Plans with existing TPG broadband customer".

I tried a couple ways, but so far no success:

1) First I try to link it through My Account under the broadband account. But when I enter the credential for the single mobile account the error message "An error occurred while linking your account. Please try again later."

2) Then I try to do it directly through https://www.tpg.com.au/mobile, under existing customer tab. All is fine until I fill in the "Keep your current number" options, which direct me to "Please log in to My Account to manage this mobile number or change your plan." As that mobile is not link to the broadband account that won't work either.

Any suggestion? 

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @bhtk102231

Welcome to the Community!

If it's a separate account or different TPG username and customer ID number, then it can't be merged or linked.

BasilDV