TPG Community

Get online support

Can I trust TPG, a company that has deceived me? I want to terminate their services.

astonmartin
Level 2

We have been subscribed to TPG 5G Home Internet Premium with a speed of 100 Mbps for our home since December 2012. Initially, the service was satisfactory. However, for the past six months, our TPG 5G home internet broadband speed has consistently dropped below 10 Mbps. Despite making multiple calls to TPG, neither their customer service nor technical support responded; all calls went to voicemail with no callbacks. Eventually, after considerable efforts, my wife managed to speak with a representative, and she insisted on terminating the TPG services.

While awaiting the cancellation, I personally contacted TPG Technical Support again. After navigating through identity and authorization checks and attempting various troubleshooting methods such as restarting the modem and adjusting its placement for better reception, the technician acknowledged that the modem needed replacement. They assured us that they would send an email to confirm the transaction.

However, a week has passed, and we have yet to receive any email confirmation. Instead, we received a text message stating that a TPG representative would call, but no one followed up. I now consider TPG to be an untrustworthy company.

Before finalizing my decision to terminate the services, I request TPG to affirm the availability of the new modem. 

1 REPLY 1
Ahra_G

Hi @astonmartin,

Thanks for reaching out. We're keen on getting to the bottom of your concern and get it sorted. Please send us a private message and we'll go from there. 

-Ahra_G