Cancel my service

danielpan111
Level 2

Dear TPG, My name is Yaokun Pan, and I had a ADSL2 + home phone bundle installation scheduled in 11 Feb 2019. After the scheduled date, I was informed by you via SMS and email that my installation was completed and my internet should be connected. And Unfortunately, nothing happened and there was no connection. And then I made a call to your customer service and informed them my situation. They told me they would do a remote check and told me my installation was completed and the reason of no connection was because of the line issue between my building's MDF and my unit. On 13 Feb 2019, one of staff contacted me and informed me that I needed to ask my property manager to do a check or I could pay $60 for your technician to come and check. On 14 Feb 2019, I made a complain to you via your customer service, and one of your managers arranged a technician to come by my unit to do a in-house check on Saturday(16 Feb 2019). On 16 Feb 2019, a TPG technician came by my unit and did a in-house check and I was informed my internet connection never be installed and there is no line issue between the MDF and the unit. This is what has happened since I chose your company's service and I was very disappointed. Now I request a service cancellation. Since there is no installation ever happened, I request a full refund. Please contact me via mobile. 

4 REPLIES 4
BasilDV

Hi @danielpan111,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We apologise for the inconvenience.

We will notify our Engineering team with your request and have your assigned Engineer to contact you to discuss the process further.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @danielpan111,

I understand that our Engineering team has been in touch and was advised that we need to send out a TPG technician to look into the connection from your unit socket to the phone box outside.

The TPG technician is booked to visit your premises on the 20th of February 2019 between 8AM - 12PM. Further updates will be given once available.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

danielpan111
Level 2

Dear TPG

It would be better if the technician coming by with a working moderm, so we could test the whole thing as it might be some issue with the modern I brought from TPG. This has been a very frustrating experience, and I don't want to get another day-off to wait for a technician to come by.

Will

Hi @danielpan111

Based on the tests that were previously conducted and the current connection status I'm looking at, this is a case of an incorrectly jumpered line. We are detecting a working connection, but it's coming from a different unit.

Regards,