Cancel my service

SOLVED Go to solution
Kurtbickford
Level 2

How do I go about cancelling my service? I've tried calling to do this and all I get is someone transferring me and then I get hung up on. My account number is *******

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mc_Gerald

Hi @Kurtbickford,

Hope you're doing well. Just doing a follow-up regarding the concerns raised yesterday. We've managed to check you account records and it shows here that you were able to speak with our accounts team. Your Boost nbn25 plan has been upgraded to Fast nbn50 at no additional cost and no contract restart.

Please don't hesitate to reach out should you need further assistance with your TPG service. We wish you well and have a great day!

Kind regards,

Mc

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Mc_Gerald

Hi @Kurtbickford,

Welcome to community!

We regret to hear that you are planning to cancel your service with us. I will now endorse your case to our escalations team and will request for a call back today using the contact details on file. If you have a preferred contact number and most convenient time to receive a call, please let me know so we can pass it to the team handling your case.

Kind regards,
Mc

Mc_Gerald

Hi @Kurtbickford,

Hope you're doing well. Just doing a follow-up regarding the concerns raised yesterday. We've managed to check you account records and it shows here that you were able to speak with our accounts team. Your Boost nbn25 plan has been upgraded to Fast nbn50 at no additional cost and no contract restart.

Please don't hesitate to reach out should you need further assistance with your TPG service. We wish you well and have a great day!

Kind regards,

Mc

JonquilHermann
Level 2
No one had contacted me