TPG Community

Get online support

Cancel one of my accounts and relocate another

stuartcoulson
Level 2

Hi,

I would like to cancel one of my accounts and relocate another. (I have two accounts at different houses)

The call centre staff can't seem to understand this request and after being sent to multiple areas I'm told I will get a callback which never happens.

Regards,

Stuart

4 REPLIES 4
Rica_R

Hi @stuartcoulson,

We have replied to your inquiry via Private message. We can continue the conversation there, thank you. 

stuartcoulson
Level 2

I don't have any private messages from you on this subject.

stuartcoulson
Level 2

If you're refering to the other moderators responses? They don't answer the question. On your website at link https://www.tpg.com.au/moving-home-support/more-information it says "Can I keep my existing TPG Username or Email? In most situations you will be able to keep your existing TPG Username and Email as we will simply move your account to your new address."

It seems asthough TPG are not understanding the question and aren't willing to explain why I can't do exactly what it says above. I have an account I want to delete and an account I want to relocate - keeping my email addresses. Simply relocate my account.

Aubrey

@stuartcoulson We've sent you a private message about your options on how we can go about this case.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Cheers!