TPG Community

Get online support

Cancellation of account

Rasmus92
Level 2

I requested 10 days ago now for you guys to cancel my account! because I have recently moved home and you were supposed to close my account and move it to a new address. I recieved an email from your cancellation team that they would look into it ?

This morning I received an email that you have now again tired to charge me for my old account again?! this is the second time you are trying to double charge me for two account because you can apparently not figure out how to close down my old account!

I demand this account #5880600 closed down now, or I will contact fair trading today!

3 REPLIES 3
David_M

Hi @Rasmus92 

Thanks for your query!

Let me have a look for you, and I will get back to you ASAP.

There is also a new ''TPG Mobile APP'' to help you with various trouble shooting and account issues, via a mobile phone app.
https://www.tpg.com.au/download

Regards,
David_M

David_M

Hi @Rasmus92 

I have forwarded this direct to out Billing officers.

Someone should call you ASAP to sort this out.

Regards,

David_M

Rasmus92
Level 2

Hi David,

I have been told since mid april that someone would call me about this matter. I have live chatted 2 times with your online team where they both times have told me that someone would call and no onw has ever called me?

I requsted a move in mid March so this has been going on for almost 2 months now?!