TPG Community

Get online support

Cancelling my internet

underwoodst
Level 2

I would like to cancel my internet, and expect this to take effect today, with the 30 days notice resulting in no longer paying for services from 26 April onwards.

I have already talked to your chat rooms (4 of them, with no response in 4 hours after being 'transferred' to the 'right' team). I have sent an email to xxxxxx with the formal written notice. But no communciation back at all. 

Can you please advise what I need to do to cancel the internet 

Franklin
Level 2
Been trying to contact TPG for weeks now. Moved homes and needed a relocation of Internet, been 2 weeks since registration and no contact from Tpg even though they said they would. I want to cancel my internet and I am not even sure if they will let me do that. Can't contact through phone and their online services are absolute dog. Got transferred around multiple times and then the last guy just closed the chat... Get your stuff together tpg. Being with tpg is basically getting scammed.
reginaldpeni
Level 2
Sorry I have forgotten my customer number an I'd but my name is Reginald Peni 42 Park Avenue Roseville 2069 NSW can u help me with the information user name an id
reginaldpeni
Level 2
Thanks
Ahra_G

Hi @reginaldpeni 

Your TPG account details are sent to the email address registered on your account. 

If you cannot remember your password, you may perform a reset on this link: https://account.tpg.com.au/reset-password

Let us know should you require further assistance. 

Thanks! 

kimt99
Level 2

I want to cancel my internet. What do I need to do?

wentaoyang999
Level 2

hi

i also want to cancel my service because i move to a new place.

i have submitted cancellation form many times and got no response.

could you help me solve it?