TPG Community

Get online support

Cannot access my account

Apple12
Level 2

I am having the same issue as Speedy1959 in the TPG community site. We cannot access our account. To cut a long story short  - after a long conversation with support we were told to send information to the TPG privacy email address and we would receive a response in 24 to 48 hours. 5 days later we have heard nothing despite sending a follow up email. 1 hour on the phone AGAIN last night and it was suggested we contact the customer relations email address. 24 hours later -  nothing from them. This is terrible service. We need to access the account for payment purposes and if this is not resolved immediately we will have no internet access and no ability to do my job. Total frustration about TPG's inability to provide a modicum of service . 

2 REPLIES 2
Ahra_G

Hi @Apple12

We'd be glad to chase this with our Privacy team. Send in your TPG username or customer ID via PM so we can search for your account. 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

Angeli

Hi @Apple12

I am responding to you as @Ahra_G is not available. In order for you to log on to My Account, a one time passcode will be sent via SMS. Once your account is updated by our Privacy Team, you should get an access to it. Also, when you are able to send the selfie with your ID, do let me know and I'll have them process it immediately. 

Cheers!