TPG Community

Get online support

Cant login in to tpg

SOLVED Go to solution
Kenneth
Level 2

Hi, I'm currently overseas and unable to receive SMS on my phone. As a result, I'm having difficulty logging into my TPG account. Could you please assist me with this? Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BasilDV

Hi @Kenneth 

Are you using a TPG Mobile SIM? If yes, then you need to activate your international roaming.

To do this, please raise your request to our Privacy Team by filling up the form here.

You'll need to select 'confirm identity' as the contact reason and leave a short note in the comments section that you're looking to activate the international roaming service. We also recommend popping your overseas number into the contact number option, including any area codes, so that we can reach you by text.

A case manager will be in touch with you within 24 to 48 working hours.

BasilDV

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @Kenneth 

Are you using a TPG Mobile SIM? If yes, then you need to activate your international roaming.

To do this, please raise your request to our Privacy Team by filling up the form here.

You'll need to select 'confirm identity' as the contact reason and leave a short note in the comments section that you're looking to activate the international roaming service. We also recommend popping your overseas number into the contact number option, including any area codes, so that we can reach you by text.

A case manager will be in touch with you within 24 to 48 working hours.

BasilDV