Change NBN plans

SOLVED Go to solution
Pleasance
Level 2
Hi everybody. I would like to change my NBN plan. I'm out of contract now and paying month to month. Will it cost anything to change plans and will I have to enter another contract period? Or, can I simply change plans and stay unlocked? Thanks in advance.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Shane

Hi @Pleasance

Welcome to the community!

You can change your NBN Plan anytime you want, free of charge and no additional lock-in contract. We did an article that you may find helpful feel free to visit the link below.

Changing NBN Plans through My Account

Note: Any unused portion of the current billing cycle and the credit will be used towards the next bill for the service with the new plan.

Let us know should you require further assistance. Cheers!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @Pleasance

Welcome to the community!

You can change your NBN Plan anytime you want, free of charge and no additional lock-in contract. We did an article that you may find helpful feel free to visit the link below.

Changing NBN Plans through My Account

Note: Any unused portion of the current billing cycle and the credit will be used towards the next bill for the service with the new plan.

Let us know should you require further assistance. Cheers!

Pleasance
Level 2
Hi Shane

Thankyou so much and Happy New Year!
frankzahra53
Level 2

@Pleasance wrote:
Hi everybody. I would like to change my NBN plan. I'm out of contract now and paying month to month. Will it cost anything to change plans and will I have to enter another contract period? Or, can I simply change plans and stay unlocked? Thanks in advance.