Change payment method

Rubindv
Level 2

I have tried numerous time to update my credit card online but it is not registering the new details.  Who can I contact?

I get a message stating I have updated the details but when I go back in the old details are still reflected.

3 REPLIES 3
Ahra_G

Hi @Rubindv

We have created Community articles on how to manage your TPG account online:

Should you require further assistance, please send your Customer ID or username via private message so we can have a member of our Accounts Team to assist you in updating your payment information. 

Regards,

Ahra_G

Frustrated-
Level 2

We have the same issue! 

We have tried to update our payment details mutliple times online. We have also spoken to a TPG customer service who confirmed that the payment details had been updated but still they debit from the old card & not the new details. I am now furious and at the point where our next step will be contacting the ombudsman. 

If you get it fixed can you please let me know how? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @frustrated,

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, I would love to help check the status of the new payment details. To better understand the situation drop me private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

We have the same issue! 

We have tried to update our payment details mutliple times online. We have also spoken to a TPG customer service who confirmed that the payment details had been updated but still they debit from the old card & not the new details. I am now furious and at the point where our next step will be contacting the ombudsman. 

If you get it fixed can you please let me know how?