TPG Community

Get online support

Changing my NBN plan. Terrible chat service.

SOLVED Go to solution
Bolly
Level 2

Hi TPG,

Your chat service is awesome, I cant even connect to any representative to help me out. I want to change my NBN plan and its obvious that I cannot do it in the community page. I have tried to change it under my account, in change my nbn plan, and i receive this error message  < E:adsl_comm:thread_exists > 

Please help me. At least make sure your change of plans options work for your customers! This online chat is useless if customers cant get a hold of a representative.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
BryanR
Hi@

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your CID (customer identification number) or UN (Username) or your mobile phone number.

So I can look at this service for you.

To learn how to send a private message, click here.  

Thanks

Bryan

View solution in original post

PeterW

Hello from TPG,

Thank you for contacting us, my apologies for the problems you have encountered.

For verification purposes can you please send me a private message (PM) by clicking on my name and provide the following information:

Username
Full Name
Full Address
D.O.B.

I will reply ASAP on receipt of the above.
Regards
PeterW
My TPG app for IOS and Android - https://www.tpg.com.au/download

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
BryanR
Hi@

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your CID (customer identification number) or UN (Username) or your mobile phone number.

So I can look at this service for you.

To learn how to send a private message, click here.  

Thanks

Bryan
PeterW

Hello from TPG,

Thank you for contacting us, my apologies for the problems you have encountered.

For verification purposes can you please send me a private message (PM) by clicking on my name and provide the following information:

Username
Full Name
Full Address
D.O.B.

I will reply ASAP on receipt of the above.
Regards
PeterW
My TPG app for IOS and Android - https://www.tpg.com.au/download