TPG Community

Get online support

Charged for a service I never subscribed to

elesh
Level 3

I've just found out that I have been charged for a voice mail. I never subscribed to this service. Raised the issue last year, got the charges reversed but TPG still keep charging me for it.

8 REPLIES 8
Angeli

Hi elesh, 

We'll check on your account for these charges. Send us a private message with your TPG customer ID or username and we can take it from there. 

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards, 

Angeli

elesh
Level 3

I have provided all of my details requested. Please resolve the issue. 

Angeli

Hi elesh, 

We were unable to see any extra charge for call catcher. Can you please send us the usage that you see from your end, so we can validate? 

Regards, 

Angeli

elesh
Level 3

Several charges fro voice mail and call catcher starting January 2022.

elesh
Level 3

You did not reverses all of the charges. Please check your DM with all of the dates and the total. This has been going fr0m 2016. I complained many times, got charges reversed and then you charge me again for non-existent calls.

Angeli

Hi @elesh

We can understand that your case was previously attended by our Customer Relations Team and that a refund via EFT has been issued to your account for $12.70 back on January 2022. Let us know should you have further questions.

Regards, 

Angeli

elesh
Level 3

yes, the charges were reversed but from 16 february you started charging me again for voice mail and call catcher. please reverse all amount..

BasilDV

We'll check this further on our end and provide update once available.

BasilDV