TPG Community

Get online support

Charges dedcuted from my Account - Moving home doesnt work. Want to Cancel my TPG account

shifahaidry
Level 2

Hello,

On 11th of April I lodged a request for internet transfer as I moved home. On 26th April the technicial came and internet still doesn't work. I now want my TPG service cancelled but nobody has contacted me yet. I have sent email to customer support but no response from there as well. Today I checked my account and it shows that along with $59.99 monthly charges, $58.99 and $99.99 have been deducted from my account. What are these charges? When I still do not have internet at my new place then why these charges have been deducted? I have called accounts and billing department several times and have waited for 10 minutes on the call but nobody picked up. I especially want to know what are the $58.99 charges?

Regards,

Shifa

1 REPLY 1
Will

Hi @shifahaidry

We regret to hear that you're canceling your service. We have already replied to your other thread regarding your request.

For security and privacy reasons, we have sent you a PM discussing your billing details. Please check your community inbox.

If you have other concerns, do let us know.

Regards,