TPG Community

Get online support

Complaint

Prince1
Level 2
Hi TPG
I am your customer since more than a decade now. I am very upset with your customer service consultants I dealt with. I have two issues which I'm currently following up with you since last 2 months. 1. Plan needs to be updating as I was advised on relocation. 2. Account holders names to be updated and correctly spelled and written on account.
During my last 14-15 calls in last 2 months, your customer service consultants keeps transferring me between departments which can't help me, keep repeating myself with issues on evey calls and transfer to new department, promising " I'll personally follow up your account and will call you back" never called me yet a single time.
I am tires, sick and annoyed as TPG charging me bil of my internet evey month without fail but failed to keep service charging me for.
I am at point that if these 2 issues won't get sorted abs and if I won't get a call back from your team, I'll take this further with Telecommunications OMBUDSMAN.
I am hoping that TPG team reach out to me after reading this complaint as they have left me with no choice now. Surely you are loosing your customer of a decade.

Thank you
11 REPLIES 11
Angeli

Hi @Prince1

We appreciate you sharing your recent experience with us. We'll have your case endorsed to our Customer Relations Team. Kindly send us a private message with the following:

TPG customer ID/username:

Contact Person:

Preferred callback number and time:

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Prince1
Level 2
I already private message you with details you have asked and advised you best call back time
Still no call back as time passed and I have to call again to your customer service just now. I want a manager to speak to me right now. Thank you.
Angeli

Hi @Prince1

We'll have your assigned case officer to contact you at the soonest time today. Apologies for the delay.

Angeli

Hi @Prince1

We believe that the case officer has been in contact with you to discuss your account issues. Feel free to message us if you need anything else. Keep safe!

Refund
Level 3

I have similar issues with TPG mobile provides bad cut off phone services for at least 2 months. Each time spend more than an hour on the phone calling them will have different operators pick up the phone and told excuses that they couldn't send requests due to you are under maintenance. However, the websites they provided the areas I made calls without any maintenance. They tried to solved the issues but didn't work. They promise refund but never delivered instead of keeping charging monthly full fee on time. They said have to wait for issue fixed to be able to give refunds. However, whether they claim the issue fixed through text or not, I never received once refund. They promised follow up for me or even call back within 2 days which never happened. The last time they promised a upper level boss call back was on 1/July/2022 After 2 phone calls cut off again 2 days ago. Which again you treat your customers by keeping wasting our time falling the loop of your so call procedures. I received two more scam phone calls and thought they were from TPG.  They promised will email me if there was no phone call. And they didn't it. Maybe I should go for Prince file the complaint to the right department to be heard. 

BasilDV

Hi @Refund

We'd like to look into your account for better understanding of the situation.

Shoot me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number.

BailDV

Refund
Level 3

I have no idea why my post was keeping deleted by you. Just like my mobile phone line was cut-off frequently without your proper responds?

Refund
Level 3

I hope the speed you block customer's experience through TPG and the speed you process refund will be the same as the speed you delete customers post. 

BasilDV

Hi @Refund

We did not delete any of your posts.

In order to view all of your posts in the community, kindly go to 'My Profile' to see them.

BasilDV