Complaint

peter1993
Level 2

I am asking to cancel my account.

I want to know why they still charge my money from my bank account. TPG staff said that TPG will provide the NBN service that will be much better than ADSL, but the price will not be changed still 59.99. You will still be no contract. Then I transfer my service from ADSL to NBN. NBN is worst than ADSL, it is so instability. Check the calling number. I have to call TPG IT service for much many times. No one can fix it. Now I am calling for asking to cancel the service. Then some staff say I am in the contract???????? That's kind of cheating.

Now I want to cancel my TPG account and never use it again.

3 REPLIES 3
Riezl

We apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you and we're sorry to know that you're considering cancelling the service, @peter1993.

We'd like to better understand what happened and help with the resolution. Please PM us your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

gforcej
Level 3

I have a horrible experience to share in the hope it helps others leave this company.

No need to disconnect my mobile data with zero warning during a work meeting today. Please just bill the customer next time, and at least keep the connection. You've had my details and business for 20 years. That's a horrible thing to do and is not acceptable by community or business standards. It's also not ok human behaviour, particularly during this pandemic. Stop it. And don't do it again to someone else. The decision did not make sense.

BasilDV

Hi @gforcej

Welcome to the Community!

We'd like to look into your account for better understanding of the situation and see what we can do to resolve this as soon as possible.

Please send me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number to assist you accordingly.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

BasilDV