TPG Community

Get online support

Contact customer support

beer4ryan
Level 2

I also have been trying for weeks to recieve a reply or call back from "customer support" also no response to several emails sent. I will be changing retailers and not recommending TPG to anyone. Reviews pending.

2 REPLIES 2
Ahra_G

Hi @beer4ryan,

Apologies if you have been faced with lengthy queue times. We'd be glad to assist! 

Any chance you can provide us with more information of your concern? We'd appreciate it if you can also send your TPG account details (Customer ID/username) via private message so we can locate your account and assist you accordingly. 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

I also have been trying for weeks to recieve a reply or call back from "customer support" also no response to several emails sent. I will be changing retailers and not recommending TPG to anyone. Reviews pending.

Shane

Hey, beer4ryan

Just checking should you require further assistance? If so please update this thread or send us a Private Message with your account details.

Regards,