TPG Community

Get online support

Fed up with lack of action

SOLVED Go to solution
RayM
Level 3

On 9/4/22 I reported that my internet usage summary was not being updated (it is 'stuck' at 22/3/22) and then I subsequently inquired regarding progress on 22/4/22 and was advised "we will provide you a feedback when it becomes available" and have heard nothing further - no updates - nothing! As I am on a metered plan this is important to me and I do think I have been very patient, however this seems to me an excessive amount of time to sort out my problem. I would appreciate some indication of when it might be fixed, or why it is taking so long. (I have been with TPG for over 20 years and hope this is not a sign of future problems with service.)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RayM
Level 3

Many thanks BasilDV, it all looks good again.

I gather the mising dates are lost permanently - I hope that means those invisible dates are not counted towards my usage, since I don't know what it amounts to.

If that is the case, and someone explained that to me previously, I would not have been concerned with the delay in getting this fixed.

Anyway, thanks for your efforts.

Regards, Ray

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
BasilDV

Hi @RayM

We checked the status of the case and it is still an ongoing issue.

We'll chase your case with our Escalations team and will provide you with the updates within 24 to 48 hours.

We apologise for the inconvenience.

BasilDV

RayM
Level 3

Many thanks, BasilDV, that would be much appreciated.

Regards.

BasilDV

Hi @RayM

We are still waiting for the update from our Escalations team and updates will be provided once available.

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @RayM

We've been advised that the usage issue has been resolved and the usage from 25 May 2022 is now visible.

Please check it and let us know how it goes.

BasilDV

RayM
Level 3

Many thanks BasilDV, it all looks good again.

I gather the mising dates are lost permanently - I hope that means those invisible dates are not counted towards my usage, since I don't know what it amounts to.

If that is the case, and someone explained that to me previously, I would not have been concerned with the delay in getting this fixed.

Anyway, thanks for your efforts.

Regards, Ray

BasilDV

You're welcome, @RayM.

BasilDV