Your prepaid balance is used for all calls, text and data that aren’t part of your monthly plan, such as additional data blocks. You can choose if and when to top up, so you’re in complete control of your spend – with no nasty bill shock surprises at the end of the month.
1. Log in to TPG My Account
2. Select Top up Prepaid Balance.
3. Select the amount to top up ($10, $20, $50, $100 or $200) and hit Review order.
Note: If you have an outstanding balance, you will have to settle it before adding a prepaid balance.
4. You'll see a summary of your purchase. Use the checkbox to agree to the terms and conditions.
5. Next, select your payment method. An immediate payment using your existing payment method is selected by default. Hit Proceed if you wish to continue and your prepaid balance will be applied after your payment clears.
Note: Payments via direct debit may take up to 3 to 6 business days to clear. Payment via credit card may take from 15 minutes, up to 4 hours to clear.
6. Alternatively, select Credit Card and enter the Cardholder Name, Credit Card Name, Expiry Date and CVC to make an immediate payment via credit card. Select Make payment and your prepaid balance will be applied after your payment clears.
Note: Credit card payments typically clear within the hour. 3.02% surcharge applies for Amex and 2.75% for Diners Club. Ticking the "Save details for all future payments" box will overwrite the payment method for your regular TPG invoices.
Need more assistance? You may call TPG Customer Service at 13 14 23 (option 3).
Article Contributor Angeli L