TPG Community

Get online support

How long does Direct Debit processing take?

SOLVED Go to solution
e1ie1
Level 2
Hello,

I am a new TPG customer and I sent my details for direct debit on Thursday 28th January 2021 (yesterday). It's still processing and I think I had a misconception that it would take a few hours to complete.

Approximately how long would a new customer have to wait before getting this processed? Just so I can tell my family the right time frame, as I was ill-informed earlier.

Thank you
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Riezl

Hi @e1ie1,

Welcome to TPG Community!

Direct debit payment normally takes 3-4 working days to be completed.

Please note that TPG is a prepaid service; your initial payment is comprised of an installation fee and your 1st month fee.

By operating this way we are able to keep costs down to continue offering the best value deals possible to our customers.

The installation process begins as soon as we receive these specified funds from the customer.

The initial billing cycle commences when your install is complete.

Please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we take a look at your account.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Riezl

Hi @e1ie1,

Welcome to TPG Community!

Direct debit payment normally takes 3-4 working days to be completed.

Please note that TPG is a prepaid service; your initial payment is comprised of an installation fee and your 1st month fee.

By operating this way we are able to keep costs down to continue offering the best value deals possible to our customers.

The installation process begins as soon as we receive these specified funds from the customer.

The initial billing cycle commences when your install is complete.

Please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we take a look at your account.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community 

e1ie1
Level 2
Sent.