How to cancel my plan

SOLVED Go to solution
merciertang
Level 2

I have called you several times but nobody answered my call.

I want to cancel my no lock-in plan "ADSL2+ Unlimited 24x7 with Home Phone 20110711".

My account number is merciertang. My home phone number is 0261932377.

Please contact me on my mobile number 0452610155. I will be available before 7:00 pm today, between 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm tomorrow, and before 5:00 pm in the following weekdays.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BasilDV

Hi @merciertang,

We regret to hear that you've decided to cancel the service.

We understand that you were able to contact our Accounts team and the process was discussed.

Further updates with the request will be given via E-mail.

We wish you all the best with your new provider and hope that you will consider TPG again in the future we would welcome the opportunity to turn your experience around.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
BasilDV

Hi @merciertang,

We regret to hear that you've decided to cancel the service.

We understand that you were able to contact our Accounts team and the process was discussed.

Further updates with the request will be given via E-mail.

We wish you all the best with your new provider and hope that you will consider TPG again in the future we would welcome the opportunity to turn your experience around.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

Sadaf
Level 2
Hey there, I’d like to cancel my plan as well and I’m unable to get in contact with anyone form Tpg team online members, nor do they answer my customer support emails.
Please guid me through the price of my cancellation. I’d like to cancel it ASAP, my new Payment will be direct debited first or April and I’d like to stop that if possible.